The Center For Mind and Body Health
A Holistic Approach to Mental Health
Introducing Project Happiness: A four week online happiness course launching Monday, October 22 through Sunday, November 18!
As we enter into fall, with the days getting shorter and the holidays approaching, we enter into a time of natural transition and reset. The ease of summer and the adjustment of back to school and work schedules have ended. For many, this is a time associated with high stress and low mood, and for some, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) starts to kick in. Whatever the reason, this is perfect time to focus inward to cultivate ease and joy.
This 4-week online course will help boost positive feelings and promote happiness and well-being with scientifically proven techniques taken from the fields of positive psychology and mindfulness. Each of the four weeks is based on a theme that directly contributes to the science of happiness: Gratitude, Self-Care, Presence, and Social Connections. Every day, you will receive an email with an easy technique or small task, along with an inspirational quote or mantra to keep you going! These methods are designed with busy lives in mind, and most will not require any extra time commitments (because being busier has never been correlated with happiness!). Participants will be able to measure changes throughout their journey with brief self assessments to increase motivation, if desired. Finally, for those that want more of a shared supportive experience, there is a private online community in Facebook.
Course cost: $199.00
How to sign up:
***IMPORTANT: You must complete the first three of the following steps in order to register for the course. Keep this window open as a reference!***
1. Visit The Center For Mind and Body Health's online store HERE to purchase the course. If you have been provided with a promo code, use it at the check out!
2. Once you have paid for the course, a receipt containing the link to officially register for the course will be provided to you in an email.
3. Click on the link in your email, fill out the required information, and submit to complete your registration.
4. You should receive a welcome email from the Project Happiness course within a few minutes. This email also contains the link to the private Facebook group for the course, if you want to be a part of this community follow the link and click on "join group."
5. That's it! The course officially begins on Monday October 22, and you will receive your first email on this morning.